Sunday, January 16, 2011

Whose eyes is God watching you through?

The question jumped off the page at me from the book, Same Kind of Different As Me. Whose eyes is God watching you through? What if He seees me throught the eyes of my children, not when I am blessed with patience and joy but when I am crippled with fear and anxiety. What if He sees me through the eyes of my husband, not when I am touching him gently but speaking harshly. What if He sees me with the eyes of my sister, not when I am laughing and loving her but when I am judging. What if He sees me with the eyes of the stranger I encountered, not when I give without hesitancy but when I turn my head with ignorance. What if he sees me not using all the opportunities He has given me to show His Love?

No comments:

Post a Comment