Monday, January 17, 2011



I have been reading A Holy Experience For Years. She has helped me on my own Joy Pilgrimage over the years, helping me understand that true, simple joy starts with gratitude. She numbers her gifts in a day and I have also done the same. Here is my start at The Inspired Page at counting and sharing my blessings:

  • a three year old little girl that still lets me hold her on my hip-not ready to be without a child on my hip
  • an almost 9 year old blessing that made eggs for her sisters
  • a blank page in my journal , ready to be filled
  • Blooms new book club choice
  • begining my writings of joy at The Inspired Page-fear will not stop me
  • Amazing Daily Grace
  • French Vanilla cream and the first cup of coffee in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment